NEW ORLEANS – Tickets for the 2022 LHSAA Football Prep Classic are now available for purchase to the general public.
Fans may purchase tickets online through Ticketmaster for $25 per person or $30 per person at the Caesars Superdome ticket office on the day of each game. Each day’s ticket is good for all games. Please note that there is no in-and-out or re-entry.
Please see below for schedule and links to purchase tickets:
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 8
3:30pm | No. 2 Homer vs. No. 8 Oak Grove
7:00pm | No. 1 Vermilion Catholic vs. No. 3 Ouachita Christian
PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THURSDAY GAMES HERE!
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9
12:00pm | No. 1 St. Thomas More vs. No. 6 Lafayette Christian
3:30pm | No. 2 St. Charles vs. No. 4 Dunham
7:00pm | No. 1 Ruston vs. No. 3 Destrehan
PURCHASE TICKETS FOR FRIDAY GAMES HERE!
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 10
12:00pm | No. 4 North DeSoto vs. No. 6 Lutcher
3:30pm | No. 1 Many vs. No. 3 Union Parish
7:00pm | No. 3 John Curtis vs. No. 13 Brother Martin
PURCHASE TICKETS FOR SATURDAY GAMES HERE!
The home team side (highest-seeded) is located at Gate G while visiting team fans may enter through Gate C. LHSCA cardholders, All-Academic recipients and LHSAA will call entry is located at Gate D.
Caesars Superdome has instituted a clear bag policy for its facilities. Please note the following when planning to attend this weekend’s event:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12.” (Official NFL team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through club merchandise outlets or at nflshop.com)
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, 6.5″ x 4.5″, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
- Additionally, the following items are also prohibited: animals (except service dogs), banners (large or in poor taste), containers of any kind, contraband, glass, laser pointers, noisemakers, outside food and drink, projectiles, sticks, bats, poles or clubs, video and audio recording devices, weapons, cameras with a lens over 6 inches, and any other item deemed inappropriate by management.
- If you should have any questions, please visit www.mbsuperdome.com/contact-us or call at (504) 587-3900.